Question

Honor Student
JonBaulch
Message 1 of 4 (115 Views)

hP Connected - user is over quota

I am trying to use an account that was used a year ago. The printer is set as a devise in my HP Connected devises and is online. It does state that ther is a Problem With Printer, but there is no inf oof the problem and the display ion the printer does not show an erors (I'm able to print config pages from the printer without issues). 

When I email the email address for HP ePrints, the email comes back as undelivered and states 'User us over quota'. 

I do not know what quota it is talking about or how about clearing it. There are no jobs in a job queue. 

I don't seem to be able to speak to anyone about this issue either, which is frustrating. I'm sure that it is an isue with the account, but i am at a dead end! 

Thanks

Intern
northwesterner
Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)

Re: hP Connected - user is over quota

Hi,

Can you send me the email address of your printer?

Can you comment on what you are sending through eprint?

This will help troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you

I work for HP.
Master's Graduate
Miles
Message 3 of 4 (93 Views)

Hello,

Who did the 'user is over quota' email message come from? Did it come from HP? I haven't seen this error before...

Miles
HP Employee
Associate Professor
AuntieEm
Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)

@JonBaulch 

Thank you for posting your issue on the hp.com forums. As requested by the previous posters, as additional information to help any of us troubleshoot this issue would be greatly appreciated however in the meantime here is some additional information regarding ePrint via email.

Getting Started with ePrint

The following file types are supported with ePrint via email:

Text files (.txt)

PDF Files

HTLM Files

Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel files

Image files (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tiff)

Please understand that:

• There is a 10 MB memory limit to the size of the email. With all attachments, emails cannot exceed 10 MB in total size. Emails that exceed this limit will not print.

Please check the file you are trying to send and make sure that it follows these rules. I would also suggest that you look at the linked document for further information regarding ePrint.
I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation