Question

Student
babygirl509
Message 1 of 3 (1,541 Views)

how can I print from my iphone

How can I print from my iphone to me printer?  I tried but it won't print.  I have a HP Officejet 6500 EJ 10n-z all in one

Master's Graduate
Cole_M
Message 2 of 3 (1,501 Views)

Re: how can I print from my iphone

babygirl509

I am sorry that you are having that issue. First, I assume you are talking about a HP Officejet 6500 E710n-z, if not please correct me. Second, there are multiple ways to print from your iphone.

-Via AirPrint on your local wireless network.

-Via email anywhere in the world through the HP ePrint services.

Which one of those is the method you are trying to print through?

Thanks,

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 3 of 3 (1,492 Views)

Re: how can I print from my iphone

Hey babygirl509!

You can actually print from your iPhone a couple different ways. You can print using AirPrint which is built into the iPhone (as long as you have iOS version 4.2.1 or higher). To do this you would select a photo from your iPhone, select the action button (box with an arrow pointing to the right) and then select print.

A second option you have is iPrint which is an app you can download from the app store. It works a lot like AirPrint but allows some extra functionality like scanning and being able to select the paper size. Both Airprint and iPrint have to be used on your local network which means that your printer and iPhone both have to be connected to the same wireless network.

The third method is to use your iPhone's email client to send an email to your ePrint compatible printer. This works the same way as it would from your computer.

The final method which could be used is by setting up Google Cloud Print which would allow you to print from gmail's website on your iPhone or from the google Docs app.

If you need more specific help with one of these methods, let me know!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation