Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and i recently bought a HP Photosmart 6510 printer. Both are in the wireless network but I can't print from my tablet. Anyone has suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may print by using the HP ePrint Home & Biz app, available from the Google Play store:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02775166

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may print by using the HP ePrint Home & Biz app, available from the Google Play store:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02775166

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended
Hello, I have a photosmart B110 (which is in the list of using eprint home & biz).
When I try to "tech eprinters" with the app I get the message:
You are not listed on any ePrinter "allowed senders list"....etc

Could you please advice?

Thank you,
Kristof
HP Recommended
What OS does your mobile device use?

What version of the ePrint app do you have installed?

Is the B110 already on the wireless network?

Is the mobile device on the wireless network?

What brand and model of router are you using?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and need to print documents/photos, etc from it. I am planning to purchase HP Ink Advantage 3515 All in one ePrinter. I wanted to know:

1. As per the website, 3515 has a direct wireless print capability. So, in absence of a wireless network at home, can the galazy tab fire the print command using a p2p connection with the printer?

2. In case that I do have a wireless network at home, would it be possible to print from the galaxy tab without internet (just the wireless network is available)

Kindly clarify my concerns.. Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended
As far as your first question, the answer would be no, the ad hoc is only available long enough on the printer to establish a permanent wireless connection to the network, it would not maintain and fail off.

On question number 2; you would be able to print from the device to the printer over the network with the proper apps installed. One that I would recommend installing would be the HP ePrint Home & Biz. It is a free app and should be available in your Google Play store. Here is a link to look at if you are wanting more info on the HP Home& Biz app: http://goo.gl/MJbjo.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

@johndyarborough

Are you having trouble printing from Galaxy tab?  What printer do you have?

HP Recommended
I'm wanting to print from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as well. People keep suggesting to get the HP ePrint Home & Biz app, but that is no longer available. I too have a wireless network, but don't always have internet access.
HP Recommended

@dmckinney

What printer do you have?  You are correct the ePrint Home & Biz is no longer available.  The new app for Android devices is the ePrint mobile app.  I am linking you to the new app.

ePrint mobile app

Let me know how it goes.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.