Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Just to let people know that the HPeprint app DID work from my tablet to my photosmart D7460 printer. The proof is a nice snapshot of my niece that I'm holding in my hand.

HP Recommended

lemganyee,

Glad it worked for you.  Thanks for posting back other in the community may find it helpful!  :generic:

HP Recommended

still looking for the answer to the original queston. i have the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 with android 4.1.2 OS.

I have an HP deskjet 3510.

On the samsung i have both ePrint and Hp Print Service Plugin (which I recently found isn't compatable...Why??)

3510 is set to direct wireless.

I never have access to the internet as this is all set up in a mobile office. ePrint has to go through the Cloud server.

So, how do i print with a printer claiming to print from my tablet that is set up with a compatible firmware with an app on my tablet with out using the internet (as it cant connect to the 4g at the same time as connecting to the printers network).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

HP Recommended

How can I print from samsung 10.1 tablet to my HP printer office jet 4500?

HP Recommended

Hi grabba782,

I would try using the Hp ePrint app.

Hp ePrint app

Let me know how it goes. 

HP Recommended

What apps are required on the galaxy tab 10.1 to print on the HP 6520 wireless printer?

Is there a detailed procedure available that I can send to my 87 year old mother-in-law so she can set up her Galaxy Tab 10.1 to print on the HP 6520? Also, what photo printing apps she have?

HP Recommended

Hi lmcfalker,

I would take a look at the document below.

Hp Photosmart 6520

HP Recommended

how can i print from samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

HP Recommended

Re: how can i print from samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

HP Recommended

Hi amrnoor,

What printer do you have?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.