Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
hp 2516
HP Recommended

Hi amrnoor,

I am sorry the Deskjet 2516 isn't supported by ePrint.

HP Recommended

Hi I tried it but the app just prints a full black page :Crying:

HP Recommended

@angelv wrote:

I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and i recently bought a HP Photosmart 6510 printer. Both are in the wireless network but I can't print from my tablet. Anyone has suggestions?

HP Recommended

Hi!

@livinghope

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems printing from your tablet to your HP Printer.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information;

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. Which app were you using when you tried to send the print job to the printer (HP ePrint app, HP AiO app, a 3rd party app)?
  4. Have you customized your printer's email address?
  5. Were you connected to your home wireless network or were you on the mobile device's data network?

Thank you.

Guide to finding your product number

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&lang=en

@ ejchurchill

Welcome to the HP Support forums. I understand that you are having problems printing from your Samsung tablet to your Photosmart 6510 printer.

To better assist you, would you please supply some further data;

1. How were you sending the print job to the printer (an app or using 'Share')?
  2. Did you get any error messages when trying to send the print job to the printer? If so, what was the error message?
  3. How is your printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

The problem is that the Galaxy Tab is not an Apple Device, it is an Android Device. Is there a way you can help with the Android System? That is the problem that I am having.

HP Recommended

eprint mobile app does not work for printing e-mails only photos. It keeps asking me to connect to a Samsung printer in which I refuse to purchase sine I already have a HP Wireless printer. 

Is there a way to get around this?

HP Recommended

Hi meech100,

I understand that you are having problems printing your emails from your Samsung mobile device to your HP Printer.

You would be receiving that message because Samsung has its own version of in-OS printing.  I recommend that you forward the email you would like printed to the printer's ePrint email address. 

Depending on the version of Android that is running on your Samsung mobile device, you might be able to use HP's built-in print solution for Androids. I have included a link to a document that has the FAQs for this solution.

Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Earlier: How to Use HP's Built-in Print Solution for Android

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02817255

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

the link suggested is for apple printing, not samsng

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.