Question
Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,960 Views)

how do i get my printer to print darker - i have check the cartridge levels - they are okay

How do I get my HP Photosmart Plus the print darker - my cartridge levels are okay?

Grad Student
Message 2 of 4 (1,952 Views)

Re: how do i get my printer to print darker - i have check the cartridge levels - they are okay

Hello FayeLane,

Can you give me more information about your printer and exactly how you are attempting to print?  do you have the HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One B209 or HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One B210? What application are you attempting to print from?

If you have a print quality (PQ) issue try printing a Diagnostics page from the printer Toolbox.  You can try to align the cartridges from the Printer Software.  You can also clean the cartridges automatically from the Printer Software.   

I am an HP employee
Student
Message 3 of 4 (433 Views)

Re: how do i get my printer to print darker - i have check the cartridge levels - they are okay

I have tried everything to make my HP 6510 printer darker but nothing works

I'm printing from my macbook pro 15 inch as I always have

any body got an ideas please

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (388 Views)

Hi there @kachina200 , Welcome to the forums!

I read about how you are trying to make your print outs darker from your Photosmart 6510. If you have checked your print settings already (link below), and the prints are still printing faded looking, follow the troubleshooting guide to see if you can overcome the issue. If the printer still will not print darker, contact us directly to have a look in to the problem some more for you as the printhead itself may have an issue.

Changing Print Settings in Mac OS X

Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer Series

Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

happyGreatDay.PNG

R a i n b o w 7☮☮☮

I work on behalf of HP

Click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks”!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation