how do i get the eprint to work (528 Views)
Student
slyarbro
Message 1 of 2 (528 Views)

how do i get the eprint to work

We have an I phone and the app for e-print is not working.  we have greate an account when the e=mail address is entered it comes back with an error message that says: actifvation error actication failed, please verify if you entered the correct code or try sening the e-mail again, our code does not work in this space either. What do we do?

Master's Graduate
Cole_M
Message 2 of 2 (494 Views)

Re: how do i get the eprint to work

Hi slyarbro,

The ePrint app that you have downloaded for your iPhone is probably the HP ePrint Service app. This app is used to find public ePrint printers at airports, hotels, etc. In order to use your personal ePrint enabled printer, simply compose an outgoing email and send it to your ePrint email address.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation