how to print from Nexus 7? With e=print (6223 Views)
Honor Student
mickp13
Message 1 of 7 (6,223 Views)
Accepted Solution

how to print from Nexus 7? With e=print

Master's Graduate
zack_hp
Message 2 of 7 (6,140 Views)

Re: how to print from Nexus 7? With e=print

HP ePrint lets you print from virtually anywhere to an HP printer that supports ePrint. Once enabled, ePrint assigns an email address to your printer. To print, simply send an email containing your document to your printers' address. You can print images, Word and PowerPoint documents, PDFs, and photos. You can view and manage print jobs sent to your printer using your printer Job History that is available on ePrintCenter. Note: HP ePrint provides convenience printing. Documents printed with ePrint may appear different from the original. Style, formatting, and text flow may differ slightly from the original document. For documents that need to be printed with a higher quality (such as legal documents), we recommend that you print from the software application on your computer, where you will have more control over how your printouts appear.

When you send an email to your printer's email address, the HP ePrint service will open and print the email and any supported attachments.

If I have SOLVED your issue, please feel free to provide KUDOS and make sure you mark this thread as SOLUTION PROVIDED!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Professor
RobertoR
Message 3 of 7 (6,140 Views)

Hello mickp13; Hope you are doing great,

I will need more information in regards your devices and configuration, please include all this,

Do you own an HP printer with web capabilites? if you do;

What is the complete printer model of your printer?
Some printer models have as much as 6 different versions is important to know which version exactly do you own in order for me to provide accurate links for your product If you are having issues with your finding the complete version of your product please visit this site. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?tmp_renderType=findModel&cc=us&dlc=en&docname=bpy21016&l...

Please provide this information and I will do my best to help you.
RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Top Student
mac3738
Message 4 of 7 (6,103 Views)

Hello
I am trying to connect my nexus 7 tablet to my HP all in on b210 printer
Top Student
mac3738
Message 5 of 7 (6,102 Views)

Master's Graduate
zack_hp
Message 6 of 7 (6,094 Views)

Here are the steps to set up ePrint on your printer:

1. Press the ePrint button on the printer's front-panel screen (top row of icons, far left button), then press "Print Report".

2. Head over to the ePrintCenter website (http://www.eprintcenter.com/), and log in (or sign up for a new account if you don't have one).

3. Click the "+Add Printer" button and enter the printer code from the ePrint info page (“Print Report” page from step 1). Create a customized ePrint email address.

If I have SOLVED your issue, please feel free to provide KUDOS and make sure you mark this thread as SOLUTION PROVIDED!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 7 of 7 (227 Views)

Just FYI if you're having issues with printing photos from your Nexus device, check out the link below from @Carrie_T 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/Printing-photos-from...

ePrint APP.jpg

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation