Question

Student
Maryhelp
Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

hp deskjet 3512 will print test pages but nothing else

I am able to get my printer to do all the tests to see if it working, but, when I try to print anything else, it won't.

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: hp deskjet 3512 will print test pages but nothing else

Hello Maryhelp,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

If you could post which operating system you are using. And if your using Windows whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit as with this and the product number we can provide you with accurate information.

Which Windows operating system am I running?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system

Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02033168

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"To be thrown upon one's own resources, it to be cast in the very lap of fortune." - Benjamin Franklin
Student
vickey1
Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)

Re: hp deskjet 3512 will print test pages but nothing else

I have an HP Deskjet 32512 all in one printer. I run Windows 8 and have a 32 bit oper. system.

I am able to print a test page but when I want to print anything else it wont. 

When I set up my printer, I didn't have a startup CD and had to to to the HP site to find the driver.

Thanks for any help.

Vickey

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation