Question

Honor Student
henryb777
Message 1 of 5 (1,501 Views)

hp e print on my ipphone is asking for hostnameor ip address for hp e print enterprise.where do i ge

Hello,   I downloaded HP ePrint on my Iphone and I wanted to print to my home printer which is HP Office Pro 8500 A909 Series- it was asking for IP Address or hostname for the HP Eprint Enterprise Server. Were do I find this?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 5 (1,498 Views)

Re: hp e print on my ipphone is asking for hostnameor ip address for hp e print enterprise.where do

Hi,

Which HP ePrint application you have installed?

The intended App for home users is HP ePrint Home & Biz.

Sounds to me like you may installed the HP ePrint Service App, which is intended for public print locations printing..

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
henryb777
Message 3 of 5 (1,491 Views)

Re: hp e print on my ipphone is asking for hostnameor ip address for hp e print enterprise.where do

I did download as per your suggesstion- now it is asking my printers e-mail.  Where do I get that> I do have the option on my priner where my faxes go to my email. my printer is the HP OfficeJet Pro8500 A909n Series

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 5 (1,489 Views)

First, you should provide your personal email to activate the App, then you will be able to print throgh the local network.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
henryb777
Message 5 of 5 (1,480 Views)

Hello,

After i go to sharig and do a connect from Mac OS X, i copied the http: on the save file and do it on the finder under connect- it does not want to connect?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation