Question
hp envy 110 will not wake up from sleep mode
Replies (22)

Honor Student
SET53
Message 21 of 23 (190 Views)

Re: hp envy 110 will not wake up from sleep mode

I have read all the entries in this chain and am so frustrated as my Envy 110 is doing the exact same thing as the others, namely it won't wake up once it goes to sleep.  My iPhone can't find it, my Mac can't find it, my Windows laptop can't find it, heck, I even tried to use the HP Utility and it can't even find the printer, nada, nothing.  I have really liked this printer but since it started doing this (just in the past month), I'm ready to drop-kick it into the middle of next week and buy an Epson dot matrix (not that they are available, just that frustrated!).  I will say that the ONLY way to wake the stinkin thing up is to turn the wireless off/on or power it off/on or unplug and plug in.  Touching the screen display doesn't do it.  So HP, wake up and smell the roses, this product is a piece of you-know-what and you need to do something.  I'm going to resort to requesting a replacement as I bought the warranty on it.  Hopefully they'll respond positively on that front!  Good luck to you all, if anyone comes up with a permanent solution, I'm all ears!!!

Student
Greg90277
Message 22 of 23 (114 Views)

Same problem as you - no answer ever from HP.

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 23 of 23 (94 Views)

So do you have the latest firmware?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c02906868

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation