hp envy 4501 (1275 Views)
Honor Student
Lindasking
Message 1 of 5 (1,275 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp envy 4501

Got my new HP ENYY 4501 set up, went well. But the paper jams when I try to print the alignment page. Can't figure it out!

Honor Student
Saran73
Message 2 of 5 (1,131 Views)

Re: hp envy 4501

I just setup the printer, the paper jams frequently, any idea how to fix that.

Honor Student
Saran73
Message 3 of 5 (1,129 Views)

Another problem is I am trying to register the product, but I could not find the claim code. The site is not informative enough to find claim code

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 4 of 5 (1,101 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone.

I understand you are experiencing issues with your printer. I know this is a brand new printer, but this HP document could resolve your issue on A 'Paper Jam' Message Displays on the Control Panel.

Please perform a Reset on your printer.

Go through the entire document and make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.

If you are unable to receive a "Claim Code", then please perform these steps on Printer Claim Code.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Ashley

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Lindasking
Message 5 of 5 (1,040 Views)

I ended up shutting down and running the carriage across the track. Started it up again. It works fine.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation