Question

Top Student
GertVDK
Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)
Accepted Solution

hpconnected

Hi,

Trying to make my printer ready for EPrint, i am routed to https://www.hpconnected.com/nl/en/. And this page is not found. How to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Gert

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)

Re: hpconnected

Hi Gert, I'm assuming you're located in the Netherlands? If so copy and paste this link into your browser 

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/c/46431/NL/nl/

The problem you're encountering is because HP Connected, the successor to ePrint Center website, is only live in the US and UK right now. People in those locations are being invited to migrate their existing ePrintCenter accounts to HP Connected accounts. Out of box setup links are pointing to HP Connected but in cases where browser locale settings are not either US or UK you'll get the page not found message.

You should be able to create your ePrintCenter account on the site I gave you the link for but post back if you're having problems.

Best 

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Top Student
GertVDK
Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)

Hi,

Thanks!

Yes I am located in the Netherlands.

First I can tell, I checked my printer, and it has already an emailadress, and yes, it works!

Does Eprint offer more than this? If not, I am finished.

When visiting hp using the link you gave, I signed in and get a popup menitoning "You have already upgraded to HP Connected. Please click the “Go to HP Connected” button below. You will be automatically logged in to HPConnected.com". Using the mentioned button I encountered the same problem as before.

Gert

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)

Hi Gert,

If the printer has an email address and you're satisfied that you can print to it by sending an email from a mobile device then you are good to go. Creating an ePrintCenter/HP Connected account online provides the additional benefit of managing ePrint settings for your printer, checking the status of ePrint jobs submitted to the printer and for certain models it is the only way to manage print apps on the printer. However you don't have to create an account in order to be able to use ePrint to print from your mobile devices to the printer. 

Try this link to sign in to the HP Connected account https://www.hpconnected.com/us/en/

Hope this information helps.

Best

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation