HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-06-2012 10:47 AM
Are you trying to login to your existing ePrint center account or create it for the 1st time? What is the exact error message that you are getting? Normally, if my customers are stuck in a loop of the site stating. "Email already exists" and " Enter email associated with account" when they attempt to complete the forgot password request, that points to an issue with Snapfish. Is that what you are running into?
08-07-2012 01:04 PM
If you are getting that sign in loop error, it points to you having a Snapfish account that you might not be aware of. You might have gotten signed up for Snapfish w/o knowing when installing software from another HP printer. There were boxes at one time if you did not uncheck them they would sign you up for a free trail account. The way to fix this is:
- Go to snapfish.com and under login click forgot password.
- Enter the same email address that you are trying to use to create the Account at ePrint center (EPC).
- After you do so you should see a notification on the Snapfish page that tells you “Password sent”
- At that point go check your email and find that email from Snapfish; check your spam/junk folders too.
- Open that email and write down the temporary password as it appears, they won’t let you copy and paste it, after you have written it down click on the link inside that email from Snapfish.
- Follow the directions at that page the link leads to and reset the Snapfish password, make sure your new password you create is at least 6 characters long and contains 1 special character or number so that it will meet criteria at EPC.
- After you have reset the password at Snapfish, go back to EPC and this time login like account has already been created entering the email address and the new password you just created at Snapfish.
- At that point you should be able to log in and EPC will advise you that it is converting the account to a web services account and from there you should be able to enter your printer code.
08-11-2012 09:52 AM
I have tried having my password sent from Snapfish but I never receive an e-mail with the temporary password when I use the "forgot my password" link.
Therefore, I am still locked out from the ePrintCenter site.
08-13-2012 09:34 AM - edited 08-20-2012 09:47 AM
I have had the same issue with their website from time to time when assisting other customers. What I have had to do in those cases is contact snapfish in other ways. To contact Snapfish you can scroll to the bottom of their homepage and click on “Contact us” and that will load a new page at their website that it titled “Contacting Customer service”. Here is that link that will take you right to that page. http://support.snapfish.com/app/answers/detail/a_i
08-18-2012 07:32 PM
Thanks for the information for snapfish . . . I was finally able to login into eprint.
I can now see the original problem that I was trying to investigate. . . for some reason pictures that are being sent from an e-mail address that was previously defined as allowable are being discarded with the following message: "Looked like spam or contained a virus". These are regular pictures being sent from a cell phone @vzwpic.com. The last successful attempt was on 8/3. The declines started on 8/4. Please advise. . .
08-20-2012 09:32 AM
08-14-2013 05:51 PM
I discovered after an hour or so of frustration that HP "sometimes" does not allow & in a password. I changed my password to use the "$" sign and then it worked. Snapfish allows &, but HP forums does not. eprint and hpconnected just give system error--presumably because they don't like the "&" sign. They give no specifics; just "System error. Try again." or some such.