Question

Student
Shyam1999
Message 1 of 4 (16,858 Views)
Accepted Solution

i have a samsung s3 android. how can i print from my hp wireless printer ? how to intsall it ?

i have a samsung s3 android. how can i print from my hp DJ3525 wireless printer ? how to intsall it ?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (16,854 Views)

Re: i have a samsung s3 android. how can i print from my hp wireless printer ? how to intsall it ?

Hi,

Please use the following application:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print&hl=en

(Note: You printer must support this otherwise it won't work).

Good luck.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
MLPJLK
Message 3 of 4 (9,026 Views)

Re: i have a samsung s3 android. how can i print from my hp wireless printer ? how to intsall it ?

This works fine if you want to print files and pictures that are on your phone. It does not help you print an email.  Phone will not allow me to select a printer while in an email. It only allows me to pint to a Samsung laser printer.

Provost
WyreNut
Message 4 of 4 (9,011 Views)

Since the printer is ePrint-capable, just set up a contact on your S3 named "Printer".

Give it the email address you created with the HP website.

Now forward any email you wish to print to "Printer".  Easy!   :-)

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation