Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Really sorry you had to go through that. You know you can try calling at a different time of day perhaps if I am unable to help you.  Otherwise, I do not mind helping you at all (I'll be happy to).  Just answer a few questions for me please:

1.  Do you also have the LaserJet P1102w?  

2.  What iOS device do you have (Mac computer, iPad, or iPhone)?

3.  Is your device able to find the printer but not print?  Any specifics would be greatly appreciated.

--Basic Airprint Troubleshooting Steps--

Hopefully this link can be of some assistance.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended
Hi, I have this printer above and am trying to print coupons for groceries. My printer prints but not coupons. Does anyone know why I can' t?
HP Recommended

If everything prints but the coupons, I would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

1. What iOS device are you trying to print from?
  2. Are these coupons from the internet?  If so, what browser are you using (Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc)?  
  3. Do you get any error messages on your device or a response from the printer such as a blank page or an error on the printer?

Answer those questions for me please so I can better assist you.

HP Recommended

I have an iPhone 5 that I am trying to print from... I am able to print other things from my phone but not using the coupons app.  It says that the printer does not support it? 

I don't understand why this is not compatible?  Every other HP eprint capable printer can use the coupons app?

HP Recommended

If the app is unable to find the printer, on a computer, you will have to find either the Printer Preferences on a Mac or right-click on the printer in the Devices and Printers in order to access the Printer Properties and turn on the sharing feature of this printer in order for the app to find it.

If this doesn't answer your question, do you have a computer and if so, is it Windows or Mac?

I hope this helps!

HP Recommended

Hi,

After i've found myself struggling with the Airprint feature on my iPhone 4GS and iPhone 5 (with the HP Laserjet P1102w) i've read through all the posts in this thread, and didn't get it to work, though the solution actually was mentioned.

What i did to finally get it to work:

1. Install the latest firmware (i'm absolutely positive that the previous version would have worked, but still, the latest firmware couldn't hurt).

2. Make sure you're connected to your router's wifi with both your phone/device and your printer (install printer with appropriate WPA key and such, just make sure it's properly connected).

3. Most importantly (the step that did the trick for me): Restart your router/accesspoints/printer/device and voila, Airprint was available for me.

Very pleased now. And i hope it might help others as well.

HP Recommended

I am very glad to hear that!  Thank you for coming back to the forums to let us know what worked.

Happy Printing!

HP Recommended
I cant find the firmware on the link... help
HP Recommended

What is your operating system you are trying to install this on?

HP Recommended

Well check this link first: P1102w software link and select your OS and you should find the firmware here unless your OS is not one on this list.  Then just uninstall the software from your PC and unplug the USB then reboot the PC and plug the USB back in to reinstall the software and the firmware should update automatically.

What is My Operating System

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.