Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Good afternoon.  I've just bouth this printer (P1102w).  I've downloaded the latest firmware but my iPhone and iPad do not recognize this particular printer.  I pressed the wi-fin button and it flashes blue.  I have other HP Printer devices and they do show on the wi-fi list.  This one doesn't.  Is there any other configuration I need for it to work?

Thank you in advance.

HP Recommended

It is not possible to print if you only own a iPad and this p1102w printer. The printer requires a desktop computer, a laptop or a Mac to make itself known to the network. If you do not posess a computer, ask somebody with a laptop to come by, download the software and connect your printer to your network. After this is done, printing with your iPad will be no problem.

HP Recommended

Untilrecently my iPad easily to my hp1102w laser jet air printer, about 10 feet away. Now when I go to settings and look for the printer, only three neighborhood names come up.

my computer, in the next room, prints fine to a wired hp laser jet 3030. What to do?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.