Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Ok
HP Recommended

@Devenven wrote:
Ok
HP Recommended

MyiAd and iPhone cannot find my hp 1102 w printer on air touch since I changed to a new router.  I updated  the firmware on my windows computter and was able to print from my ipad and iPhone previously with the old wireless router .  I have tried to update the firmware again and my computer states that the firmware is up to date and i made sure my iPad and iPhone are  on the same network and network name.

My windows pc can print wireless to my hp laser jet 1102 w printer.

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm not able to download the software fot the printer Hp lajerjet p1102w that I'm trying to install to my ipad 2 ios 6.0, when I click for the download I got a message tat says that safari is unable to open the url the link is the following: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=bi-80684-7&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

HP Recommended

I've solved the problem (Firmware, network settings) and iPhonr and iPad prints to hp 1217. But: the printer does not stop at one copy (default on iPhone) - it continues to print many copies! Why? It can only be stopped by yanking paper out of the tray and switching the printer off. What am I doing wrong?

HP Recommended

Just wanted to say thanks for the link, the firmware upgrade worked, I can not print from my iPhone 4s.  very cool.

HP Recommended

the first firmware update I got out of the box of the printer was HP_P1100_P1560_P1600_FW_Update.dmg

that did not work, so I am trying the other update posted in this forum.

HP Recommended

I have got a P1102w, FW date 20100223, apparently a pre-Airprint FW version.

I am looking for the latest FW for this printer to enable Airprint support (to print from my iphone), however, I am not sure, were to find the appropriate FW for this printer.

If I check the link posted above I cannot identify any item hinting towards printer FW:

After selecting the OS (Mac OS) under "Driver - Product Intallation Software (2)" it seems there is application software and drivers for the computer, but not firmware for the printer.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks - Johannes

HP Recommended

You should be able to get the firmware update you need from the link below.  Hope this helps.

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/?jumpid=LES

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.