have the hp officejet 6700 premium  running windows 7 professional

looking for the app on my iPhone and can not find

would like to print from my iPhone running 5.1

Thanks for any help.

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 7 (3,398 Views)

Re: iPhone app for hp 6700

Hi there, you can print from your iPhone to your Officejet 6700 printer a few different ways:

1. using the native AirPrint functionality on your iPhone
  2. sending an email from your iPhone to your printers unique email address
  3. by downloading the free HP ePrint Home & Biz mobile print app to your phone
  4. via the Google Cloud Print service (automatically enabled when you set up Web Services on your web connected printer)

Here's a link to a website with more information on each of these options including download links to iTunes app store HP Mobile Printing Solutions.

Hope this information helps.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 3 of 7 (3,393 Views)

Hello,

Try following the instructions here http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02623193&cc=ad&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_r1002_us...
If that does not help, let me know and I will see what I can do.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
joejansal
Message 4 of 7 (1,449 Views)

How do I download an app for my iPhone connecting to HP 6700 printer?

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 5 of 7 (1,437 Views)

Hi joejansal,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.

I understand that you would like to send print job from your iPhone to your Officejet 6700. Your printer is compatible with Apple's AirPrint, as long as your printer is on the same wireless network as your iPhone.

You can put your printer onto your wireless network from the front panel of the printer. The instructions can be found in your user guide on page 197 in the section titled "Set up the product with the Wireless Setup Wizard".

To have more available print options than what is available for AirPrint please download HP's ePrint app and HP's All-in-One Printer Remote App (this app will allow you to scan from your printer to your iPhone). I have included the FAQ documents for both apps.

Officejet 6700 User  Guide

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03227497.pdf

HP ePrint Mobile App FAQs

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c01923321

HP All-in-One Printer Remote Mobile Apple FAQs

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03561640

Happytohelp01

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Click the KUDOS Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Student
FOREMASTER
Message 6 of 7 (996 Views)

HOW TO CONNECT MY APPLE 5(S) I PHONE TO MY HP6700 PRINTER

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 7 of 7 (962 Views)

Hi there, the easiest way to print from your iPhone to your Officejet 6700 is to use Appl'es in-built printing solution called AirPrint. The phone and the printer need to be connected to the same WiFi network via a router. Once on the same network, open an application on the phone and press the action icon and select Print from the drop down list of options. The phone should find the OJ 6700 as an available printer. Here's a link to a support document with more information about AirPrint.

Hope this information helps but post back if you have any questions.

Best 

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation