Question

Student
b6lewis89Gibbs
Message 1 of 4 (136 Views)

my eprint hp office jet pro 8600 is not working. to print stuff from my emails to send eprint

says error can't print because my eprint is have trouble to getting every thing set up to read my email 

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 4 (133 Views)

Re: my eprint hp office jet pro 8600 is not working. to print stuff from my emails to send eprint

Hello,

The servers are undergoing unscheduled updates at this time. The best thing to do is wait 1-2 hours at the least and 24 hours at the most, then try again. If this does not help, let me know and I will see what I can do.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
EppieNZ
Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)

Re: my eprint hp office jet pro 8600 is not working. to print stuff from my emails to send eprint

My ePrint is showing that is disconnected as I write - is the server down again????

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)

It may have been.  Try turning the printer off and on again.  That should get you reconnected if it's still showing disconnected.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation