Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Ihave a samsung galaxy 10 tablet.  I purchased a hp p1102w printer so I could print from the tablet.  Wkrked for several months tnen stopped.  No longer prints, have uninstalled and reinstalled the app,  still does not work.  At my whits end.  How can I print to the printer.  I can pring from my laptop so the printer works.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HI carol24,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I see that you are unable to print from your Samsung Android tablet to your Laserjet P1102w printer.

To better assist you, would you please provide some additional information:

1. Are you printing from your laptop wirelessly?
  2. What operating system are you using on your laptop? whatsmyos.com
  3. Can you connect to the printer’s embedded web server? Using the HP Embedded Web Server
  4. What version of Android OS are you using on your Samsung tablet? If you are unsure how to check this, I have included wikiHow’s How to Check What Android Version You Have

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

1. Printing wireless from laptop

2. 64 bit operating sysrem for laptop windows7

3. Not sure how to do this

4.  Android linux 4.2.2

I used to be able to print until an automatic update to the tablet with the hp app si ce then I have been able to print from the tablet

HP Recommended

Hi carol24,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it.

There are several steps I would like you to try please.

1. Please turn off the printer.

2. Please turn the WiFi setting on the tablet off.

3. Please turn off your tablet and computer.

4. Please turn off your router. If your router doesn’t have an on/off switch, please unplug the power cord from the router.

5. After waiting a full 60 seconds, please turn on the router (or plug it back in).

6. After the router has completed its start up routine, please turn the printer back on.

7. Please turn the tablet and computer on.

8. Once the printer and tablet have completed their start up routine, please try to print from the HP ePrint app. If it works, there is no need to continue with an further trouble shooting steps.

9. I know you have done this already, but please uninstall the HP ePrint app.

10. Please restart the tablet.

11. Please reinstall the HP ePrint app. You will need to activate the app and add the printer to the app.

12. Please try to print from the HP ePrint app. If it works, there is no need to continue with an further trouble shooting steps.

13. Please call HP’s Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 if you live in the USA/Canada region. If you live outside the USA/Canada region please click here to find the Technical Support number for your country/region.

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.