Question

Honor Student
michael_e_jones
Message 1 of 4 (3,771 Views)
Accepted Solution

printing e-mails from nexus 7

Is there any way to print e-mails from my Nexus 7. I have installed the mobile HP eprint app and can print documents ok to my printer, but not e-mails. My printer is a photosmart 7520 with wifi connection.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 4 (3,751 Views)

Re: printing e-mails from nexus 7

Hןת

You may enabnle the HP ePrint service for your printer.

Once the service is enabled you may print emails by forwarding the message to the printer ePrint email address.

You may find more about setting and using ePrint in the following document:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03379963&tmp_task=setupCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Provost
WyreNut
Message 3 of 4 (3,730 Views)

I created a contact entry on my Android-powered HP TouchPad called "Printer" using the proper @hpeprint.com email address.

Now when I wish to print an email, I forward it to "Printer"!   :smileyhappy:

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Honor Student
michael_e_jones
Message 4 of 4 (3,724 Views)

Thank you. That works a treat.. How about printing something from Google drive? The only things that seem to print are photos, downloaded docs and websites.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation