Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
How do I print from my outlook email on my android phone to my HP photosmart prem c410 all in one ? I have wireless, and HP eprint. I saw on older post which said to forward the email to the printer's email address. If that works, where do I find that email address? My desktop died, and I need to print an email very soon.
Thank you,
Lynda
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi LyndaB,

Welcome to the HP Support forums. I understand that you would like to learn how to setup the ePrint feature of your Photosmart Premium C410a so that you can print from your Android mobile device.

To setup the ePrint feature of the printer I have included two different documents for you.  The first one is how to get the printer's claim code.  Once you have the printer's claim code then you setup and customize the printer's ePrint email address.   You also indicated that you have an Android mobile device so I have included documents on printing from an Android mobile device using the built-in Android print solution. For additional reference I have also included the FAQ document for the HP ePrint app. 

Getting the Printer Claim Code

Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint

Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Earlier: How to Use HP's Built-in Print Solution for Android

Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Later: How to Use the Android Printing Solution

HP ePrint Mobile App FAQs

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I can't print my Outlook emails from my Samsung S5 Android.  There is no print option in the Android version of Outlook!  I can print PDF's and Docs and Photos  but NOT emails.  Any reason this is happening?

HP Recommended

@RonsterMonster 

I had a chat with @hogana  about this. Any joy if you go into the email using the browser on your phone rather than going through the App?

Just BTW, if you're printing photos from your Samsung, the post below from  @Carrie_T  may be of interest....

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/Printing-photos-from...

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.