Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I have an ipad2 and the same printer. You need to download an app called AiO (All in One) for Hp. You then do the scanning through the app not the printer
HP Recommended
How do I fix a 403 error on my printer? Any help would be wonderful.
HP Recommended

Hi @Dorkier

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you are getting a connection error message on your Photosmart 5520 printer.

Please try the steps in my post earlier on this thread. Please click here to go to it.

Please let me know the outcome.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Hi Kyle,
I have the same problem on my 5520. Please could you send me the steps to reset the 5520.
Thanks
HP Recommended

I can't get past Error 403 on my scanner.  Help!

HP Recommended

Won't you please send them to me as well.  Thanks.  Lizjane

HP Recommended

Sorry, my address is [email edited by moderator]

HP Recommended

Hi @Lizjane

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I see that you are getting a connection error message while using your Photosmart 5520 printer.

Please try the steps in my post earlier on this thread. Please click here to go to it.

Please let me know the outcome.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
It worked,
Thanks for that sycamore 3
HP Recommended

Can you send me this process please.

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.