HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
09-07-2011 05:17 PM
On the android phone.
- Click on settings
- Then WiFi
- Select your network and connect the android phone to your network.
- Then go to market download "HP ePrint home and biz" app.
- Once its downloaded open the app and try printing a picture.
- If you have an ePrint email you can open the picture.
- Then click on share.
- Then select the email you going to send it form and then send it to the printer.
The key is your printer and the android phone should be on the same network.
Let us no if that fixed the issue.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.