we accidently signed up to receive apps from our new printer-HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus (10405 Views)
Honor Student
cincin
Message 1 of 41 (10,405 Views)
Accepted Solution

we accidently signed up to receive apps from our new printer-HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus

We accidently signed up for 2 apps that print daily.  How d I cancel these from coming?

Top Student
mikey5d
Message 2 of 41 (10,389 Views)

Re: we accidentally signed up to receive apps from our new printer-HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus

Go to help in the ePrintCenter. Under Help and Tips, go to Print Apps>>Managing Scheduled Delivery Apps. Then click on  How do I cancel a scheduled delivery? You will get this message.

Always cancel your subscription before removing a scheduled delivery print app from your printer. Log onto ePrintCenter and select the print app for which you wish to cancel the subscription. Click on “Setup,” then “Update Settings,” then choose “Cancel scheduled delivery.” This will cancel your scheduled delivery. The print app will remain on your printer for print on demand use.

I also accidentally some how had an app automatically coming to my printer and this is the procedure that I had to do to stop that.

Teacher
JamieCorv
Message 3 of 41 (10,372 Views)

Re: we accidently signed up to receive apps from our new printer-HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus

cincin,

You can also cancel them on the display panel of your printer.

See instructions at: www.hp.com/go/manageprint

I work on behalf of HP.
Student
pkelly1
Message 4 of 41 (9,929 Views)

Re: we accidently signed up to receive apps from our new printer-HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus

I need to get apps off printer HOW

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 5 of 41 (9,924 Views)

Hi pkelly,

Are you having a problem with print apps printing?  If so follow the steps below to stop the app from printing.

1.  On the product control panel, go to the Apps menu.

2.  Review the list of available Print Apps, and then select the App you want to pause.

3.  Once the App is open, select Pause from the available options.

This will stop the subscription of print jobs after the next scheduled delivery, one more print.

Let me know how it goes.  

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the white star under my name.

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP
-9 Student
Student
Message 6 of 41 (9,530 Views)

cincin wrote:

We accidently signed up for 2 apps that print daily.  How d I cancel these from coming?

Master's Graduate
Simple1234
Message 7 of 41 (9,520 Views)

goto hpconnected.com, login
on the Services tab, Select Apps
Turn off any app that you accidently signed up.
Student
ggtdtryfv
Message 8 of 41 (8,981 Views)

cincin wrote:

subscribing to Universal Crossword

Student
colonelbogie
Message 9 of 41 (8,971 Views)

it worked with a little modification
Honor Student
soda_670
Message 10 of 41 (8,623 Views)

How do I unsubscribe from this program?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation