09-03-2011 09:33 PM - last edited on 09-03-2011 10:17 PM by MrMatthew
what is proxy address?
trying to confi eprint on hpofficejet 6500a all in one
and use iphone hp eprint app
email answer? [Personal Information Removed]
09-22-2011 11:15 AM
Here are some things to try.
If your network is not on a proxy, you do not need to enter a proxy. Here are the steps you need to go through to resolve this issue.
1. Find your printer's IP address by printing a network configuration page.
2. Type you IP address into the address bar of your web browser.
3. Click on the network tab at the top of the page.
4. Look at the left hand side and click IPv4 under wireless.
5. Change the IP settings to Manual.
6. Enter the printer's IP address, your subnet mask, and your routers IP address or default gateway in the spaces.
7. Set the Preferred DNS to 126.96.36.199.
8. Set the Alternate DNS to 188.8.131.52.
9. Click apply.(You may need to refresh the page if it says processing for longer than a min and click apply again.)
10. Now try to enable Web Services.
11. You should be able to use the apps and HP ePrint Home & Biz app.
Note HP eprint is used to print to local printers such as at FedEx or Kinkos. Try using the HP ePrint Home & Biz app.
If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.