Question

Top Student
adcnn
Message 1 of 60 (32,757 Views)

when i log into eprintcenter.com.

when i log into eprintcenter.com.  there is no area for me to enter my printer code.

PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 2 of 60 (32,734 Views)

Re: when i log into eprintcenter.com.

Hey adcnn!

Once you've signed in to ePrintCenter.com, there should be an add printer button. If you don't see it, it probably means you aren't signed in. In the top-right corner of ePrintCenter, you should see your login information and the words sign-out, this indicates that you are signed in already. If you see sign-in instead, then you aren't signed in yet. If you are definitely signed in but are still having trouble finding it, let me know and I'll try to help out further.

Hope this helps!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
andymhill
Message 3 of 60 (31,973 Views)

Same for me - I have printed the "printer code" but there is no where to login or to register on the home screen of eprintcenter.com - really frustrating.

Andy

PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 4 of 60 (31,972 Views)

When you are on ePrintCenter.com, you would click on sign-in and inside of that window there is a 'Sign-up' link.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
andymhill
Message 5 of 60 (31,957 Views)

Yes and no. The problem is that in typing eprintcenter.com into chrome and explorer I was taken to a site that was not the HP site which is why there was no sign in script. Only got to the right site bu accessing from Firefox!

PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 6 of 60 (31,956 Views)

Strange, I use chrome personally and it takes me right to the website. Were you able to get in now?

Student
brynowen3377
Message 7 of 60 (27,976 Views)

my user id and password which i know is valid is not accepted.

even though they are correct.

alwyn

Honor Student
murielth
Message 8 of 60 (26,177 Views)

I'm logged in to the eprintcentre  and the printer indictes that what I sent  on the web has been printed.. I have paper in the printer but nothing  is printed on my printer .all printing requests that I have sent from my ipadindicate they  have been printed

How can I resolve this. all settings appear to be correct and I am connected to the internet.

Student
charlie17
Message 9 of 60 (23,871 Views)

[ Edited ]

{Removed for privacy}

adcnn wrote:

when i log into eprintcenter.com.  there is no area for me to enter my printer code.

Student
youarenuts
Message 10 of 60 (23,040 Views)

Hope this gets me into my account.  Am looking for help getting the HPSolution on my setup.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation