Question

Student
deg1
Message 1 of 5 (979 Views)

where do i find my printer email address for my new hp 6700 premium

I want to set up eprint. Where do i find my printer email address for my new hp 6700 premium printer?

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 5 (943 Views)

Re: where do i find my printer email address for my new hp 6700 premium

[ Edited ]

Hi there deg1  welcome to the HP forum;

Are register to the HP Eprint service yet?

If you are not please GO HERE 

If you are may you be more specific?

Did you forgot your email?

Let me know if I can help and I do my best

RobertoR

And remember . . .

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Top Student
truffles0110
Message 3 of 5 (834 Views)

Re: where do i find my printer email address for my 4280C all in one?

just got another MAC and can't add a printer...all spots are grayed out.  HELP!!!!!!!

thanks ....tobe

Professor
RobertoR
Message 4 of 5 (831 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi there truffles0110 , Sorry to find out that you are having this issue;

Can you be more specific in what are you refierring to. Are you  talking about new computer with MAC OS computer or a different (new) MAC address?

Please take the time to read this post GO HERE and post again taking into consideration the advise in the post.

This will maximaze yor chances of getting help in prompt and effective matter. I will do everything I can to help you. Please post again with the information and format recommended in the post linked.

Regards;

RobertoR

:manlol: Remember =▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Top Student
truffles0110
Message 5 of 5 (826 Views)

hey roberto,

here's what i'm trying to do....i have a 4 y/o MACbook i spilt water on.....just got the new MAC monday....additionally, several months ago all of a sudden my computer couldn't recognize my printer so i couldn't print.....i even had a few techies over and no one could figure out the problem.....so NOW that i have the new MACbook Pro, i want to hook up the printer...there is no serial number on it that i could offer the chat i was having with an HP representative....then we lost the connection after 3/4 hr and i'm nuts!

right now i'm at apple and had to leave both computers for data transfer... also when i go to system prefs, and click on print and scan, i get nothing...no drop down, no nothing....at the apple store, my computer showed a drop down.....what am i doing wrong?  also you should know i am tech-tarded!!

many thx and have a great weekend!.........tobe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation