Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sproket
Can the zink photo paper be cut? I would like to print 2 images on one sheet then cut in half
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@Sbarksdale823

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums.I see that you want to know whether the zink photo paper can be cut.I would like to help.

Yes, You can cut the paper after printing the image.

Good to know information on Zink Photo Paper:

• Do not insert more than 1 pack of HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper (10 sheets plus 1 Smartsheet®) into the printer at a time to avoid paper jams or print errors.
  • Only use HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper with the printer to avoid paper jams and malfunctions. You can purchase additional paper within the sprocket app by tapping “Buy Paper” in the Main Menu.
  • In the case of a paper jam, do not pull on the paper. Instead, turn the printer off and on again to automatically eject the paper. • Do not pull the paper out of the printer during printing.
  • If spills or moisture collect on a photo, wipe it away as soon as possible to prevent color damage. Keep photo paper clean and free of bends or damage for best print quality

Visit us again if you have any concerns! Thank you

If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello@Sbarksdale823

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums.I see that you want to know whether the zink photo paper can be cut.I would like to help.

Yes, You can cut the paper after printing the image.

Good to know information on Zink Photo Paper:

• Do not insert more than 1 pack of HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper (10 sheets plus 1 Smartsheet®) into the printer at a time to avoid paper jams or print errors.
  • Only use HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper with the printer to avoid paper jams and malfunctions. You can purchase additional paper within the sprocket app by tapping “Buy Paper” in the Main Menu.
  • In the case of a paper jam, do not pull on the paper. Instead, turn the printer off and on again to automatically eject the paper. • Do not pull the paper out of the printer during printing.
  • If spills or moisture collect on a photo, wipe it away as soon as possible to prevent color damage. Keep photo paper clean and free of bends or damage for best print quality

Visit us again if you have any concerns! Thank you

If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.