Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Other
I am printing from an iPhone I have updated the app. I have reset the printer. I have charged the printer. It makes the noise but does not print.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Sbartels,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I understand you are having printing issues on your HP printer. I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details

What's your product number? If you're not sure how to find that information, please click here for instructions: http://hp.care/2bygf7l  what operating system version are you using? (Ie. - Mac OS X, Windows, Android, iOS)

Do you get any error message on the printer?

Have you made any changes on the printer before the issue started?

Could you elaborate more on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

In the meantime, you could go through the support document for - HP Printers - Printing from Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch - Click here

Please respond to this post with the details. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @Sbartels

Were you able to resolve your issue?  You may want to take out the paper and reload it, if you haven't tried that already.

Thanks!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi Sbartels,

I understand you having issues printing with your HP sprocket. It sounds like you might be having a paper feed issue. Try the following steps and then send another print job. Also make sure you don't load more than 10 sheets of photo paper into the device, which might also prevent the printer from feeding paper.

Load plain HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper into the input tray.
  1. Turn off the printer.
  2. Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
    Figure : Removing the top cover
    Removing the top cover
    1. Slide the top cover
    2. Remove the top cover
  3. Load up to 10 sheets of photo paper with the blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet. Make sure the Smartsheet is on the bottom of the stack with the bar-code facing down, and the photo paper with the print side facing up.
     NOTE:
    Each pack of HP ZINK® photo paper contains one blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet to use with the specific pack. Keep the blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet until all 10 sheets of the photo paper have been used, and then discard the Smartsheet.
    Figure : Loading photo paper
    Loading photo paper
  4. Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.
    Figure : Closing the top cover
    Closing the top cover
    1. Align the top cover
    2. Slide the top cover
  5. Turn on the printer.

Let me know if this works for you! 

Jesyka 🙂

I work on behalf of HP. #HPExpertsDay

Please click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is resolved.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.