Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Trouble printing

Product Name: Sprocket printer
Operating System: Other
My sprocket keep saying printer is already processing a job even after I reset it turn it off turn it back on
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Trouble printing

@summer20141,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you getting a message that the printer is processing a job even after you reset it turn it off turn it back on.

This issue could occur if the printer is in error state.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Figure : Locating the reset button

Locating the reset button
  3. Gently insert the straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets and turns off.

4. Turn on the printer.

You may also refer the link: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Teacher
Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: Trouble printing

Hi @summer20141

Was your issue resolved following the troubleshooting already provided?   This sounds like an issue from the mobile phone side, so I'd suggest power cycling your phone, then uninstalling/reinstalling the Sprocket app.

Hopefully this solves your issue and you will be loving Sprocket again Smiley Happy

Thanks!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you Smiley Happy
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation