Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)
Accepted Solution

Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?

Product Name: Sprocket
Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?
Accepted Solution

Re: Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?

That is an interesting query. I see it is available for Apple and android phones. I will ask HP.

@Adam483

It seems that this a discussion in a similar vein was discussed in another thread. @WyreNut hared a link to the thread with me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/sprocket-will-get-support-for-windows-phone/m-p/5783925#M15s

This could be a project for someone who wants to develope an app is the API becomes available.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?

[ Edited ]

That is an interesting query. I see it is available for Apple and android phones. I will ask HP.

@Adam483

It seems that this a discussion in a similar vein was discussed in another thread. @WyreNut hared a link to the thread with me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/sprocket-will-get-support-for-windows-phone/m-p/5783925#M15s

This could be a project for someone who wants to develope an app is the API becomes available.

You can say thanks by clicking on the + in the purple thumbs up icon next to the Reply button.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)

Thanks @erico 😀
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation