Question

Honor Student
ThaDraGun
Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

HP Touchpad Repairs. Where????

My Touchpad doesnt work anymore. It boots, but the screen just has thin scrambled lines as the display so you can't see anything. 

Its obviously out of manufactures warranty, but my creditcard doubles the warranty... so if I can get it fixed they will cover it for me. Problem is where do I get it fixed??? I need an estimate from an HP athorized repair site. I tried calling HP and they said they could not help me. They had no information. Anyone know where it can be repaired? preferably somewhere close. I live in Ontario Canada (K7M 0A1)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Honor Student
ThaDraGun
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: HP Touchpad Repairs. Where????

No one knows?

So what I just throw this thing in the garbage?? :smileysad:

Distinguished Professor
smkranz
Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: HP Touchpad Repairs. Where????

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the HP Support Community.

Sorry that no one responded.  If we knew of a place to send your TouchPad, we would have let you know.  There are no "authorized" repair centers.  If you are not able to find someone online who advertises TouchPad repairs, you might try sourcing a new screen and trying it yourself.  I have come across TouchPad parts, and do-it-yourself repair videos.  That may be your only option.

_______
smkranz
I am a volunteer, and not an HP employee.
Palm OS ∙ webOS ∙ Android
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation