Question

Student
gavspen
Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Move all emails to the trash. How?

Hi,

I'm have a Palm Pixi Plus. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to move all the emails from the inbox to the trash in one shot. Moving them one at a time is, well, getting pretty annoying!

Thanks for any help.

Distinguished Professor
smkranz
Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)

Re: Move all emails to the trash. How?

[ Edited ]

There is no built-in way to delete all emails from the Inbox.  However, you can add this functionality with a Preware (homebrew) application.  It works very nicely!

You can learn how to install Preware from the Preware Homebrew Documentation app in the App Catalog, or visit here.

Once the Preware app is installed on your device, and it presents you with the list of apps, select List of Everything.  Install the Tweaks app, and the Email Mega Mix tweak.  Then in the Tweaks app once it is installed, you can select the optiom to add a Delete All button in the email app.  This will add a Delete All button at the bottom of the List View of each folder.

Note, when the Delete All (trash can) button is selected in whatever folder you are in (e.g. your Inbox), the dialog box you get is captioned "Empty Trash?"  It will ask you if you want to permanently delete all items.  This is a little misleading, since what it will do is move all of the contents from the current folder TO the Trash folder.  You can delete them all permanently from there.

_______
smkranz
I am a volunteer, and not an HP employee.
Palm OS ∙ webOS ∙ Android
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation