Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question
Camera Connection Failed
Replies (14)

Intern
Message 11 of 15 (668 Views)

Re: Camera Connection Failed

Also, is there any way to change the names of the cameras?  I would like to change the displayed name to something like Left Camera/Right Camera so I could more easily tell which camera is which in the camera control views and live view.

Thanks!

Intern
Message 12 of 15 (665 Views)

So when I got both cameras displaying again with Frame Rate Limit set to 30, I then tried setting the limit to 40.

So far with FRL set to 40, both cameras are displaying at about 35 fps... so for now 40 seems to be my limit.

The Express Card USB3 card does have a small power jack on the card.  It came with a power cable which has a small power jack on one end and a USB connector on the other end.  I wonder if the card was powered would it give faster throughput?

Thanks!

Grad Student
Message 13 of 15 (634 Views)

Check private message.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
Intern
Message 14 of 15 (616 Views)

Got it... thanks!

Intern
Message 15 of 15 (493 Views)

Just an update to this FPS issue.

After I installed the 5.3 software, the two views in the camera control list (which have been showing 36.something with the FRL at 40)... immediately began showing 40.1fps.  This is an improvement.

I thought that maybe with the software changes, it might work with the FRL at 50, 60 or none.  So I tried these settings but they did not work so I went back to FRL 40.  When I tried these upper settings, the fps went to weird values like both views at 16fps or one view at 59fps and the other at 15fps, etc.  Also the software would freeze and I would have to end the process with TM.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation