12-07-2018 05:55 AM
Hi, when trying to initially calibrate the camera, I'm getting the following error:
"Could not receive an image from the camera. Possible causes:
- Exposure time set too high
- Camera disconnected
- External trigger selected, but not running."
I've followed the tutorials which don't mention the first or third points, and my cameras are both connected, so wondering if anyone can offer any guidance with this please.
12-11-2018 11:12 AM
1. Your frame rate limit (60fps) is set too high. The cam has only 54fps and you cannot set it higher.
2. Both USB ports are USB3 and not USB2?
3. What are your exposure settings for the cams?
4. Can you see the video image from both cams?