Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
David 3D sls-2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi all

my david cam 3.1-M doesn't show any live pictures anymore (since I've changed from laptop to desktop PC).  I receive the david logo in the background. If I move an object in front of the cameras focus, there is clearly a change in the "saturation" noticeable.

If I change the resolution to 640x480 or below, I can see a clear image of the things in front of the camera.

david.png

I've tried to play with the resolution a bit. I also changed the desktop resolution of my computer to the exact resolution of the camera (1280 x 960 Px). It did not help.

Is anybody familiar with this kind of problem?

best regards

hannes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Do you have the latest drivers for the graphic card? If not, then please update.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Do you have the latest drivers for the graphic card? If not, then please update.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
HP Recommended

New graphic card driver did the trick. Problem solved. Thank you very much!

br

hannes

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.