3dscan_Da
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

David 4 USB-key serial number

David Laserscanner Vers. 4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to update the mobile Version of David 3d 4 installed on the USB-dongle to the latest available Version of David 4.

Therefore I tried to contact the HP-support, but this is not possible without knowing a HP-Serialnumber of the Product.

I purchased Version 3 of David, and later on an upgrade to Version 4, before David was integrated into HP, so I just have a Registration ID Number of the David-software, that is not accepted by the HP support-system.

Any Idea?

On my PC I'm running the latest version 4.5.3, but I also would like to update the version on the USB-Stick (currently 4.5.2) without risking the validity of the license information on the Stick.
I also consider an upgrade to HP 3d Scan Software Pro v5, but the german reseller 3dmensionals doesn't seem to offer it anymore (only the full license and the hardware-kits are still listed in the online-shop).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation