Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

With optimize dual camera on:

Optomize on measure 1.jpgOptomize on 3-4-2017.jpg

With optimize off:

Optomize off measured 1.jpgOptomize off.jpg

No changes at all except the software setting turning "optomizedualcamera" on and off. This was a clean Install of David 5.1 so all the settings were at the default except the calibration scale and I turned on the "Prevent Processor Idle State"function.

I should have more time today to play with it. I'll post more when I have it.

www.3dscanforum.org
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Micr0.

I'm using David5 too. I've found than with concave corner, If "Auto Detect Calib Conner Setup" is enable, Meshes will be distorted. But I've never experiment any distortion due to Dual Camera Optimization or due to using dual cameras.

Meanwhile by using convex corner, by enabling "Auto Detect Calib Conner Setup",  no mesh distortion was seen.

Micr0 you have lots of experiment about DavidLaser Scanner. Can you Guid me how to solve my problem on below link?

How do you manufacture CalibBoard? I think no Printer can print Calib pattern precisely. when I calibrate my setup, Cubics corners are not exactly at the center of circle.

Regards...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/3D-Scanning/bad-alignment/td-p/6023104

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.