Highlighted
mr_cg Tutor
Tutor
13 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP is not delivering paid upgrade code

I have ordered v5 upgrade code more than 10 days ago.
Stock information was 1-3 days delivery.

I was complaining to my reseller that code is still not delivered. Reseller replied that code is not yet provided from HP and support is also not answering on this request.

Any other company is able to provide upgrade codes within view hours. How long does it take that HP will provide me the Upgrade Code?
3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15817 1248 2160
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

@mr_cg

Welcome to HP forums,

To provide and accurate solution I'll need to know exactly what you are talking about, for starters: what upgrade code are you referring to? is this anything to do with the HP Instant Ink account? if not, could you elaborate, so that we can help you, accordingly.

Eagerly awaiting your response,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48 hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
mr_cg Tutor
Tutor
13 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

I am talking about the HP Structured Light 3d Scanner Software (previous David SW) which should be right thread in the "3d scanning" chapter .... i guess.

Based on my knowledge HP is selling only one Upgrade Code for this product which is from v4 to v5.

I am waiting now for two weeks to receive the already paid upgrade code which was mentioned from german distributor to be delivered in 1-3 days. Reseller is complaining that code is still not provided from HP and also no answer on service status request.

0 Kudos
mr_cg Tutor
Tutor
13 1 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

Today i receiced this automatic notification via eMail:
"
The question that you posted, HP is not delivering paid upgrade code, on 08-13-2018 08:44 AM in the HP Support Forum has received a response.
"

But as you can see there was no response on my post. To me it looks like "cheating" statistics. Can you please comment on this?
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation