09-21-2017 09:12 AM
Product Name: HP Sprout
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- The images extracted from the captured moments have better resolution and clarity than those captured through the camera's directly (for example Downward Facing Camera). How to achieve the same resolution and clarity without using moment capture?
- I can use the Sprout SDK to capture moments, but I cannot really control how the moments are captured. Basically, I want to project a special structured light pattern, while the moment capture only projects one white flashlight. Is there a special way to control the capture?
- Why the flashlight projected during moment capture is a little bit tilted from the Mat screen, can I access that projection through the SDK?
- Does the G2 SDK give a better control over moment capture, or give direct access to the projection?
- Does the G2 SDK give any 3D scanning capability?