Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprout Pro G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Got myself a Sprout Pro G2 for Christmas - but I'm unhappy with results. Partially because I have used David scanner many times before so I know what is broken.

My scans on Automatic turntable can not allign because each of them is distorted. The scan pairs does not fit and it looks exactly like a keystone distortion (If I put 100mm square object on the stage - the side that is close to me will be 103mm when measured - or simply 3mm larger then the side positioned closer to the monitor).

Well normally, I would just use a calibration V plates but there are none with Sprout G2.

So, what should I do?

I suppose I can set the projector and camera as a custom setup... but I have tried to put the calibration panel in and it would not work...also the largest one I have is 120mm and this seems to be too little for the Sprout Wide camera view.

Would you know on which size calibration panel the Sprout g2 can be calibrated?

Is there a way how to set the camera exposure for custom setup with Sprout?

Please let me know my options or any other information is appreciated.
Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you try printing out a 140mm scale printout for the panels and see if that works better?

To change the exposure, open WorkTools Control while OV580 is streaming. Hope this helps.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.