Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
DAVID S-K-2
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi.

I purchased the USB version of DAVID S-K-2 and updated it with the installer from david-3d.com/en/support/downloads before installing it on the laptop (DAVID_Setup_3.10.4.4657.exe).
After that, the program could not start from the USB drive, but it was installed and launched from the hard disk of the laptop by the same installer.
At startup the program warned me: "License file not found".
There was no license file on the USB drive in the DAVID3 folder. How to solve this problem?

I am hope for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You got PM.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You got PM.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Just a short update, user had a problem with the license file and we were able to recreate it.

Details are not posted because of the privacy reasons.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.