02-14-2017 01:43 PM
Hello, @Sul30 - Greetings!
Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.
I understand you are having trouble while accessing the web-services. Let’s try to assign a manual DNS address. This normally helps to fix similar issues
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to obtain the IP address.
- Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click on radio button which says “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 22.214.171.124 and under manual alternate type 126.96.36.199 (This is Google DNS server address)
- Restart the printer and the router.
Now try accessing the web services and check.
Let me know how that goes!
Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am an HP Employee