Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
DAVID SLS 3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo,

I try to get some aceptional Scans with the DAVID SLS 3, but the most scans are distorted.

I followed the tutorial but it often doesn t work. I did not change fokus, baseline or camera angle. I only moved the ball cuppling as seen in the Videos.

Bild1.JPG

Bild2.JPG

The objekts arent symetrik as they should have been.

best regarts

Kevin

Edit:

as the first replyer, avogra, pointed out, a lot of you do not speak german so I tryed my best to translate.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hallo Kevin,

vorab: Ich fürchte du wirst nicht besonders viel Feedback bekommen, da das hier ein englisches Forum ist, aber vielleicht irre ich mich ja 🙂

In deinem Post sollten zwei Bilder sein oder? Ich sehe leider nur zwei kleine Kästchen mit Warnschildern darin.

HP Recommended

Danke für die antwort.

da ein paar posts im DAVID Forum auf deutsch waren und ein paar leute geantwortet haben hatte ich gehofft ich muss nicht mein schlechtes english auspacken 😉

Die Bilder werden bei mir mit firefox gut angezeigt da kann ich leider gerade nichts dran machen, zumindes wüsste ich nicht wie.

HP Recommended

Bilder sind da und du muß nicht dein schlechtes englisch benutzen. Ich probiere mal mit meinem schlechtes Deutsch zu helfen :smileyvery-happy:. Kannst du, bitte, welche Bild ohne Textur hier hochladen? Mein Empfehlung ist beim Kalibrierung so viel als möglich schwarzen Punkten im Kamerasicht haben. Ist das mit einer Kamera oder den 2 Kameras gescannt?

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

Danke

Das ist mit einer Kamera gescant.

Ich habe herausgefunden, dass wenn das Objekt kurz hinter dem Fokus liegt, es verzerrt wird. Als ich es etwas näher an die Kamera gelegt habe konnte ich es ohne Probleme Scannen.

Bild4u5.jpg

moving the objekt closer to the camera helped a lot.

wie kann ich diese ribbel muster veringern?

HP Recommended

Du sollst auf 2 Sachen achten. Rote Sinuslinie und Synchronisierung von Kamera und Projektor (Belichtigungszeit 1/60, Bilderfrischungsrate 60Hz).

red line.PNG

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
HP Recommended

This forum is only able to reply to posts written in English. To get a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.