Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Are you able the make very fine adjustments of the frequency?

Through the graphic card for the projector? For example 61hz?

Of the camera fps rate?

I am not talking about regular f-stop or shutter speed, but very fine adjustments.

In David live view, when setting up calibration, zoom in (mouse wheel). Is there any flickering, lines going across the screen, etc... or do you have a rock solid image? You must have the most stable image in live view before you start scanning.

Jeff
HP Recommended

Hey Carl,

I found your thread. Are you available for a TeamViewer session next week?

Send me a private message.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
HP Recommended
What do you mean by frequency?
HP Recommended

What he means is monitor refresh rate. Some gfx cards have fine adjustment for this option. You can set refresh rate to 59 Hz, 60 Hz or sometimes even in between.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I made some scans recently with SLS-3 and software version 5.2 Oriignal HP cams, rolling shutter and there are no lines in scan.

Capture1.PNG

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@drdadoo suggested a teamview  I can make myself available if we decide on a date. Thank you

HP Recommended

Check your message inbox.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I did ty
HP Recommended

Hi

Were you able to get rid of the lines in your scans?

I am having the same problem. I have tried all sorts of changes in the program all with the same lines

HP Recommended

I was able to drastically reduce and almost remove the waves by changing the resolution of the camera. I was afraid that it would cause a loss of detail but that didnt prove to be the case.

Since the waves look more like a moire pattern, I think it has to do with the relationship between the projector's resolution and that of the camera. The solution could be making the camera higher, depending on your projector's resolution

sam

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.