Highlighted
DavidBlakey Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What's the best HP 3D scanning printer in terms of price and capacity to deliver

Hi everyone!

Been looking to put up a business that requires the use of 3D printers, though anytime soon. I just want to ask your two cents or perhaps some suggestions or recommendations for 3D scanning and printing machines. I'm a complete neophyte in this field though I have some experience working with regular printers and ink cartridges. 

My priority areas for choosing a 3D printer would be as follows:

• Affordability - Is there a printer between the $200 and $500 price range? How much do their ink/toner cartridges cost?
  • Longevity - How long is such printer likely to last? 
  • Troubleshooting - Compared to other 3D printers/scanners, how frequently does this printer malfunction? What sort of issues does this printer usually encounter?
  • Environment-Friendly - Were there past complaints about the printer's effects on user health? Does it have toxic ingredients within its cartridge(s)?

If you can refer at least 3 models/brands that match the criteria I listed above, I'd be greatly indebted. 

Thanks a lot!

Tech guy, geek, blogger at Hottoner.com.au - digital creative in a nutshell. Deals with printers, inks and toner cartridges. Need more experience with 3D printers.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation