Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (868 Views)

cannot contact support for david 3D scanner problem

Product Name: SLS-2
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi I can't create a support ticket for David 3D scanner, HP site rejects my SLS-2 serial number, format: '000####'

I have a problem where I need a replacement licence key dongle for a failed device, and no way of contacting HP for support without a valid HP serial numlber.

Please provide an e-mail address or phoine number of someone who take my details and can help dispatch a replacement license key ASAP.

Perhaps more importantly, please updare serial number database for DAVID scanner serial list.

Thanks,

Steve.

0 Kudos
Grad Student
Message 2 of 5 (710 Views)

Re: cannot contact support for david 3D scanner problem

Did HP support gave you a call?

I am an HP Employee

**Views expressed are my own, no one else would say such drivel**
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (701 Views)

I called HP support, got put on hold 6 times before I got someone who knew what a David 3D Scanner was and could help, they created me a ticket ID 5001619020 and gave me a tip: to reach team for supporting David scanners, input "envy curve" (HP curved screen all in one PC) into the product field as the same team supports it.

they gave me an e-mail address for someone who was able to make a temporary fix for my problem, but I'm still waiting for a replacement USB license dongle.

Thanks for getting back to me, I hope this info is useful for others searching for help with this device.

Student
Message 4 of 5 (439 Views)

I  have David 3D Scanner software which is giving me the following error:  "The license is not valid for this computer hardware" .  It has been working fine on this computer until it was updated to Windows 10.  The software registration ID is YCD3P0073D0E5ACC658CB3C23F293E08F9A8E666D09A579505E858D94BDC553799
I need to get this running again for a big project.
Cheers
Ted White

Highlighted
Grad Student
Message 5 of 5 (430 Views)

There is an email address for the PC license problems. I cannot write it here because it will be spammed. Check your inbox for a message.

I am an HP Employee

**Views expressed are my own, no one else would say such drivel**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation