Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

I'm having a license issue with my USB Dongle - it died, I made another post last night - but then I just saw this one. If there is an email address that I can get this issue resolved quickly, that would be fantastic! Thanks in advance for your help!

HP Recommended

Can I have the email too?

HP Recommended

I had a problem logging in forum, check your inbox for PM.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
HP Recommended

I didn't seem to get a PM. My inbox is empty.

HP Recommended

Just as an update, PM sent and problem is probably solved by now.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi, I am seeking the email address for this same problem. Could you give it to me? I have a DAVID SLS-3. Can’t find the usb dongle. Thank you!
HP Recommended

The response to my email was to call.

They sent me a new dongle pretty quickly..... but I'm still fighting licensing issues with them. The new dongle works as intended, but its not recognized as a legit license. I sent them some information, they say its not valid, I removed everything, reinstalled, and have once again sent them information and am waiting again. It was a week the last time for them to tell me my info wasn't valid.

HP Recommended

Case solved?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My case is solved! Thank you very much! I was finally able to finish up the project I started when it died and prepping the next project to get started on it.

HP Recommended

Having the exact same issue lister here among the other users, after updating to windows 10.  "Your license does not fit your hardware. Saving is disabled", running version 2.5.5. Who can i contact to or be contacted by to get this resolved? Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.